Buying from our Gallery Store
Product Enquires and Requests If you have any further questions about the products I sell or if you are interested in purchasing a mounted print of one of my photos I can be contacted by any of the following methods:
- Email: email@example.com
- Via any of my Social Media Links given on the left of this page.
Our Product Descriptions
- The images of the Products on our site are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colours accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer’s display of the colours accurately reflect the colour of the Products. Your Products may vary slightly from those images.
- Although we have made every effort to be as accurate as possible, all sizes, weights, capacities, dimensions and measurements indicated on our site have a % tolerance. If we refer to prints with sizes of A3, A4, A5, this size refers to the longest length of the print. The shorter length will be dependant on the ratio of the photo.
- If we refer to mounted prints with sizes of A3, A4, A5, this size refers to the size of print including the mount. The sizing is aimed so that the mounted print should fit into an off the shelf frame of that display size.
- The packaging of the Products may vary from that shown on images on our site.
Fulfilling your order
- I am a one-person business with family commitments in a full time job, so please bear with me in times of high demand.
- In the event I am unable to fulfil your order, you will receive a full refund within 5 to 7 working days. (Working days are Monday to Friday excluding UK Bank Holidays).
- I aim to despatch greeting card orders in 5 to 7 working days. (Working days are Monday to Friday excluding UK Bank Holidays).
- Photo Prints and Mounted Prints are printed on demand. Please allow 14 working days for me and my chosen printing company to process your order.
- Please allow up to 14 working days for delivery of your order. Where possible we will provide you with a tracking number to allow you to track your delivery.
- All products on this store ship from the UK, which is now outside the European Union. This means our EU customers might face additional customs and VAT charges before orders are delivered to their door. These charges may be collected by your local postal service or courier. Any additional charges will be the customer’s responsibility to pay when goods arrive in their country.
Your right to return items
- Your right to return is governed by the UK Distance Selling regulations.
- If the packaging of your order is damaged please reject the delivery.
- Products can be returned to us if they are damaged, faulty or if you are unhappy with them.
- If you wish to return products you must get in touch with us within 7 working days of delivery. Please get in touch with us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can guide you through our returns process.
- Products must be returned in their original packaging in the condition they were supplied to you.
- We will ask that products be returned to us using a tracked postage service equivalent to the tracking postage service we used to send the good to you.
- Once we have received your returned products we will process the refund of payment withing 5 to 7 working days.
- Depending on stock availability we may be able to offer replacement items instead of a refund.
Product CopyrightAll our products are covered by copyright law. You must not scan, copy , reprint, resize, reproduce our photos, products or their images